40 Meter CW transmitter
1. 40 meter QRP CW transmitter.
2. Crystal controlled with 3 position VXO.
3. Works with most simple and vintage receivers.
4. Clean 500-600 milliwatt signal meets FCC requirements.
5. Built in sidetone and T/R switch. (requires external T/R switch for best operation).
The Woodchip is an easy to build and fun to use 40 meter transmitter. Puts out approx. half a watt...enough to work the world! Perfect mate with our Sawdust regen receiver or other simple receivers and most vintige tube receivers as well! Add our T/R switch for an efficient and effective QRPp station.
Includes a 7030 KHz crystal. Socket on board allows changing crystals for greater coverage. The switch operated VXO allows the crystal frequency to be shifted about 1 KHz lower or 4 KHz higher...gives you 3 frequencies per crystal.
Making the first two contacts with the prototype Woodchip transmitter using a Sawdust Regen receiver and our QLF and T / R switch. TKS to K5EDM and NU2D.
Woodchip with Sawdust regen receiver