Audio CW filter and audio amplifier
1. Greatly improves audio selectivity of simple receivers.
2. Variable bandpass peaks desired signal.
3. Audio amp will drive a small speaker.
4. Use with phomes or speaker.
5. Will work with most QRP rigs and older receivers.
6. Measured peak bandpass 700 to 1000 Hertz.
An audio peaking filter such as the Toothpick makes operating any receiver easier on the ears and brain! The low passband attenuates high pitch hiss and the variable peaking makes the desired signal louder than other nearby signals in the receiver audio output. The toothpick also provides an audio amplifier that can drive a small to medium size speaker to room filling volume.
SOME COMMENTS FROM BUILDERS
The kit arrived today, in perfect condition. The quality of the components is excellent.
The ultamate QRPp station...Splinter, Matchstick and Toothpick